Friday, October 16, 2009

Molly is here!




Molly Lizabeth Amaro was born on Oct. 5, 2009 at 7:22am. She was 7lbs 15oz and 21 1/4 inches long! She was out in 3 pushes, however my labor was about 11 hours and was a bit more intense then with Ryan.

Ryan just loves her and wants to kiss her and hug her all the time and he's always wanting to know where she is or what she's doing. He already wants to feed her his food and help with anything. I'm thankful he's not a jealous brother, but happy to have her here.

She was a not so good sleeper the first few nights. Then we swaddled her tight and let her sleep in the bouncer seat in the pack-n-play and now she sleeps sometimes 5 hours straight through the night...yeah, yeah, she's sleeping in the bouncer, but she's sleeping! ryan slept in it when he was an infant too, due to having a cold and he slept better that way too and he was weaned off it pretty easily...I'd rather sleep too!!

I'm very glad that I'll have 3 months off of work!

I need to start Christmas shopping....I'm glad that I'll have time during the week to go shopping. I would like to get everything done before December :) Ambitious, yes, can it be done, I hope so!



No comments:

Post a Comment