Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ryan is 3!

This post will be mostly photos. Ryan had his 3rd Birthday Party on Sunday and his birthday is today! The party was great, the weather held up and even had some sunny parts throughout the day. He was in love with his cake and food and decorations. He is one of the most appreciative kids I know. He kept saying to my mom and I "I loooooove my cake! thank you!" His uncle Nick got him a moonbounce and the kids couldn't keep out of it. It was at my in-laws house and they also helped foot the bill for the food. Jimmy and I are truly blessed to have great family and great friends...and not to mention blessed to have Ryan! We praise God for blessing us with another year of his wonderful life!





my mom and I made the cake. Chocolate rocks, malt ball sand, chocolate teddy graham dirt.

bouncing with Grandpa before everyone arrives.





The wind kept blowing out the candle!

A Mexican Birthday Party wouldn't be complete without a Pinata!


And the ride home...took him like 2 seconds to fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment