Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ambulance

This has been a hard year so far and I'm ready for it to be over. Hard. Tough. Anxiety filled. Stressful. Depressing. Tear filled. Crying out to God type of year. I want it to be over. Done. Finished. Stop testing me. I get it. I'M DONE. With that being said...I'm sure it won't be over anytime soon. God has a funny way of doing things on his own time. In the meantime I have to be patient and listen.

...."i need an ambulance. i took, i took the worst of the blow. send me a redeemer. let me know if i'm going to be alright. am i going to be alright? 'cause i know how it usually goes. i know how it usually goes.".....Eisley-Ambulance






Blessings this year? My baby girl. 10 months old. Almost a year. Where has it gone?

I'm so in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment