Monday, March 7, 2011

ABC

While I'm trying to figure out a movie to post for Monday Movie Review, I'll jump on one of the posts roaming around the blogosphere: ABC's of Me.


(A) Age: 27 (almost 28!)

(B) Bed Size: Queen (too small!)

(C) Chore You Hate: cleaning the bathrooms!!

(D) Dogs? 2 Min Pins, Nismo & Isabella

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: SHOWER!

(F) Favorite Color: Green

(G) Gold or Silver? silver, or white gold

(H) Height: 5' 2.5"

(I) Instruments You Play: I played the flute for a few years, then quit after we went on a trip to FL for a band competition..yup that was the only reason I stayed in band!

(J) Job Title: Administrative Assistant to the Dean (my joy sucker) and Realtor

(K) Kids: Two! Ryan (3 years) and Molly (17 months)

(L) Live: Indiana

(M) Mom's Name: Laurie

(N) Nicknames: Er-Bear (cousin), Babe/Honey (the Hubs) My name isn't very nickname friendly!

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Giving birth to both my kids!

(P) Pet Peeve: ha, I have TONS of these. Loud eaters, popping/smacking your gum, rude people, finger lickers, throat clearers, heavy breathers, arrogance, pride, selfishness, materialistic people, "holier than thou" people, people who claim to be "Christian" but act the OPPOSITE and are full of hatred of others.....the list goes on! LOL!

(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Do you think I'm beautiful?" "On the inside" Hot Chick

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: Ben and Nick (brother-in-law)

(T) Time You Wake Up? 6:15ish

(U) Underwear: thongs :)

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I love veggies but I HATE, HATE, ONIONS & BELL PEPPERS!!!! (I mean HATE)

(W) What Makes You Run Late: staying in bed too long

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: my teeth, my ovaries/uterus, sonograms, my back for the chiropractor

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: chili and chicken spaghetti

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: dolphins, dogs

There ya have it! Great wasn't it? Feel free to tell me a little bit out yourself using the ABC approach! Monday Movie Review will be coming to you shortly!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you add the extra .5 to your height. I am 5'6.5" and that extra .5 is important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, yes that .5 is very important, it looks better on the height/weight ratio chart! (allows me to be a few lbs heavier! ha!)

    ReplyDelete