Friday, March 4, 2011

I just purchased.....



Both from Urban Outfitters. First time purchase from there (I know, I know) but I'm such a frugal shopper! This cute Peter Pan bow tie cardigan: $14.99! The earrings (for both sets): $9.99!
I'm excited to get these! As a mama the wardrobe seems to hit the back burner, while you are busy buying clothes and necessities for the little ones. Lately I have decided I will purchase new items for myself here and there. I think it's ok to feel pretty and womanly, not always a frazzled mama! I'm also a wife--not just a mama--so getting cute new items to add to my non-existent wardrobe only makes me feel sexier for my man--and what husband doesn't want their wife to feel sexy and confident? (as long as you direct those feelings toward your man!)
I also purchased a dress from H&M and one from Victoria's Secret (yes they have real clothes too!). I'm in love with both of them..both items on sale! I feel like I'm beginning to get my old, confident, self back. Who knew a few feminine items would change my emotions and thoughts of myself?!

3 comments:

  1. Still totally in love with Urban Outfitters.. All looks great! xx from Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  2. you deserve to feel sexy for sure! i am so proud of you! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! :) My wardrobe could use some updates, too.

    ReplyDelete