Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wax On, Wax Off

I have never in my life watched Dancing with the Stars--except if you count flipping channels or having to endure it through the news highlights on tv. Just doesn't do anything for me. Which is odd considering the fact that I love musicals, ballet, Broadway..I just can't stand dancing shows or singing shows. (nope NOT a Glee fan)

It was announced on the news the new cast for DWTS and on yahoo's main page. I look through the cast just seeing which "star" is on the show this time around. Then I saw him. Ralph Macchio.

SWOON.

The Real Karate Kid! I used to watch these movies as a kid and had one serious crush on him. (The Hubs got me all 3 original Karate Kid movies on DVD for Christmas!)
He is going to be 50 this year! Yes 50! And man oh man, does he still look good!



I think I just may be tuning in this season.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica! Found you through OhDearDrea.
    I don't watch DWTS either but i am a glee fan. lol
    Can't believe Ralph Macchio is going to be 50!! You just totally brought me back with Karate Kid. Wax on, wax off....
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete