Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Love these right now....

ONE.


These head pillows are freaking adorable. I love the vintage faces and they look so darn comfortable! I'll take the 2 brown-headed kids please!

TWO.


Oh this hair bow. Instant love, not only for myself but for Molly! I love how it's big and simple and clean cut looking. The price is so right on this one you can afford to get more!


THREE.


Eco friendly, organic and just plain cool. (is cool still a cool word?). I love the simplicity of it and the colors. Ryan would rock this out w/ his camo cargos.


FOUR.


oh my goodness. Aren't these the sweetest dolls? Handmade and plastic free (not made in China!) I love how they seem happy and seem to be waiting for a little girl to love them and hold them. I think Molly needs one (w/ brown hair).

FIVE.



This print. ALL her prints. Genius! This one was a custom order for someone, but doesn't it look like me and The Hubs a little?! Ok a lot. I love how simple her prints are, but they still speak to you in so many ways. I want custom ones for our family, stat!

You can find all these goodies here: ONE. TWO. THREE. FOUR. FIVE.


SIX.

I love her. I love her friendship.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTIE LINDSAY!

(sorry you can't buy her on Etsy or Ebay, she's taken.)

No comments:

Post a Comment