Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom's Day

Happy Mom's Day! (the picture above is my Mom and I last April on a girls weekend trip at church) Today is a special day, especially if you are a Mom yourself. What a gift and I mean gift, it is to be a Mom. It's a huge reward and blessing. Hard at times, of course, but the benefits by far out way the hard times. If you are blessed enough to have/had a great Mom, be a Mom yourself or know someone who is like a Mom to you, make sure to tell them how much you love and appreciate them!





I'm blessed to have these two call me Mom.


Since I'm usually the one behind the camera, I'm almost never in pictures w/ my kids. Trying to get all three in a picture at the Zoo last Summer.






..........and let's not forget those of us who are blessed to have good a Mother-in-law! I know more often than not that is NOT the case, but I'm thankful I have a pretty good one and thankful she loves my kids and loves being a Grandma, and she raised a pretty awesome son, if I do say so!


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's (and Mom's-to-be)! What a blessing and gift that role truly is!

"....and forsake not your mother’s teaching. Bind them on your heart always; tie them around your neck. When you walk, they will lead you; when you lie down, they will watch over you; and when you awake, they will talk with you."
(Proverbs 6:20-22)

No comments:

Post a Comment