Tuesday, January 24, 2012

30.5 weeks.....

I got this from another blog, and since I haven't done anything like this for this pregnancy, thought I might do one of these things:

How far along? 30.5 Weeks (31 weeks on Thursday)
Total weight gain: Honestly no clue, I know it's a lot, but I don't know the actual number, my midwife says I'm doing great, I'm healthy and I look great...so I don't care!
Maternity clothes? Normally just jeans are maternity, a few tank tops and a few shirts, but I mostly wear yoga pants to work and regular shirts and tanks, pretty thankful as I haven't had to buy any new maternity clothes!
Stretch marks? Nope, no new ones! (only got them w/ Ryan anyway & aren't that terrible)
Sleep: What's that?! I'm tired all the time, yet I can't sleep at all at night, always wide awake!
Best moment this week: Yesterday, heard his heartbeat, always love that!
Miss Anything? Yes, my energy, the ability to put shoes and socks on and pick up things off the floor, sleep, my patience, my mind!
Movement: Tons, and he already seems to be on a schedule! He is a puncher/kicker for sure, many times during the day he actually HURTS the crap out of me!
Food cravings: It varies day to day, nothing lately, I've had many cravings during this pregnancy, but nothing so far this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Since I'm feeling a bit sick, a lot of things!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: I am having Braxton Hicks (for the 1st time ever), lots of cramping and my belly tightens through out the day.
Belly Button in or out? In, it never pops out!
Wedding rings on or off? On most of the time, I have been having swelling w/ this pregnancy and some days are good, some days are bad.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, daily.
Looking forward to: Giving Birth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment