Monday, October 31, 2011

annoyance

for weeks now I'm trying to blog, not that I'm lacking in posts, but for some reason blogger is NOT posting my pictures. They just don't post, it loads and then freezes. I'm a visual person, so I would like most of my posts (especially the pregnancy related ones) to have pictures to back up the words...I try again today w/ no such luck. Wanted to post some pictures of our ultrasound of our baby boy, kids carving pumpkins and my 18 week photo. I also got some Christmas goodies this weekend (thanks to my mom's generosity) that I'd love to share...ugh. I've also been having problems publishing the post, I will click publish over and over and nothing...anyone else having these issues? My settings haven't changed, I have no idea what's happening.

Dear Blogger: You suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment