Sunday, January 1, 2012

good, good bye

I don't know about you, but I am extremely happy that 2011 is done. It was a pretty sucky, crappy year for countless of reasons which I will not go into, but just know it was not my favorite year and I'm thankful for 2012...not that it being January 1st it makes life automatically better, but I just pray things get a little better in the coming days, weeks, and months.

Baby comes in a couple months and that is one thing I'm really looking forward too! I'm not a huge fan of change, but would welcome some good change this year!

I took no photos of our New Years Eve, it was low key, spent w/ family at my parents house. Ryan stayed up till Midnight, Molly didn't quite make it (typical!). We playced cards, ate yummy food and toasted in the New Year with sparkling grape juice. Simple and sweet.

Happy 2012, may God Bless you this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment