Friday, September 18, 2009

not too much longer!

Oh the time is winding down. Seriously she could be here in like 2 1/2 weeks! which would be ideal...as long as she's born in October! I feel like I'm ready, yet I feel like I'm not ready at all.

I'm tired of working and wish I could just take the week before my due date off, but I can't because I need to work to qualify for the Short Term Disability, which is why she needs to be born in October! I have zero motivation at work. I just want to be home resting and finishing up things and my brain is just not on work...it's really just scattered with the mess of things in life and there are so many things going on at work that I have to take care of before I leave and all the crap I'm going to have to deal with when I return. Oh I wish I could stay home! I never wanted to be a working mom...sigh...I think i was born in the wrong era!

I have an appt. on Monday and as of LAST Friday, I was a full cm dilated and 50% effaced. I'm hoping for some change but not so much as to where I'll be in labor shortly, just enough to where we can talk about me being induced :) I like to be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment