Monday, August 23, 2010

America's favorite pasttime...

is baseball! Yesterday we went to a Tin Caps game and it was actually a lot of fun. Normally, watching baseball on t.v. would put me into a sleep coma. In person, totally different feel. Now, I've been to baseball games before--Wizards, Dodgers, but this one was fun because my little guy with was there. There is nothing like a 3 year old wearing his Dodgers hat, eating a bag of popcorn and clapping and cheering for a baseball team that he only knew an apple was a mascot--and he thought it was funny. The joy on kids faces bring me so much joy.
Jimmy's work got us tickets for some pretty sweet seats plus $30 Tin Cap Bucks (which didn't go very far--geesh!) So the day was basically free ($4 parking). Miss Molly stayed with the in-laws, as I didn't think she'd have a fun time sitting still the whole day.

It was a great time. Thanks Jimmy's work--but wish you'd give my hubby a raise instead.


I also have set up a time to take my State Exam for Real Estate. Sept. 4th. I wanted to give myself extra time to study, since we'll be in Cedar Point this weekend. I want to really know the material and be confident when I go in. I'm already nervous, and already have anxiety about it.
I can do it...I can do it...I can do it....I can do it...


1 comment:

  1. Ryan looks so adorable in his little Dodger's cap. Love it!
    I'm jealous that you get to go to Cedar Point this weekend. Joey and I are hoping to make time for Great America during Fright Fest in October, but we'll see...

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete