That's a lot of numbers.
I thought I'd hop on this number bandwagon and do a "7 Things about me" post and then maybe I'll do a top 10 favorite things, 3 ways to wear this, 5 words or less...in the future. But not today, today I'm doing 7 things.
ahem..."7 things about me" (that you probably already know or don't really care to know..I like to call it useless information)
1. I love pink elephants. I had a stuffed pink elephant as a child (yet to be found) and have yet to get one for Miss Molly. It was one of my favorite stuffed animals. (and I had a lot)
just found this one on Etsy: HomeWithHarvey
2. Dolphins are my favorite animal (next to dogs) However, I don't like all the knick knack dolphin items, they're usually gaudy or psychedelic looking..ick.
Dolphin stuff I do love:
Ajewelryboxx Etsy: delightfulstitches
3. I hate wearing coats. If it's warm enough to NOT wear one. I won't. I'm talking like 38 degrees is warm enough to warrent no coat. They are bulky and annoying. I however, have always wanted a white peacoat.
4. I bite my nails. All.the.time.
5. I want a water birth for my 3rd (and final) child. (and no I'm not pregnant) I wanted this for all my children, but was too chicken. I can't stop thinking about it and so I'm going to do it--unless I am medically unable to do so.
6. I love all things GREEN.
7. I pray every night with my kids. Ryan always reminds me to pray for him before bed or when he doesn't feel well if I'm in a rush. I pray usually the same thing at the end of the prayer: "I pray my children grow up to love and honor you and have a heart for you and worship you and serve others." EVERY.NIGHT.
Not too exciting, but a few things about me, that make me, me. Which is is something I'm trying to deal with. Learning to be ME. Not someone else, but who I am, what I love and what I want to stand/live for.