Thursday, February 24, 2011

I got a new name

for the blog that is. now the actual web address is all the same, but I just changed my title. I thought the "Amaro Family" was a bit..dull...boring..lame. So I went with what I have now "to the humming meadow".

It's from my favorite song from my favorite band. Eisley. The song is called "Brightly Wound". It's a whimsical song and I thought "to the humming meadow" sounded, bright, childlike, enchanting, fresh, like you can just imagine running in the sunlight in a huge meadow with the color of the flowers exploding around you. I guess that's what I imagine and I thought it suits me during this time in my life..sometimes I want to run to the humming meadow letting the sun warm my face, twirling in the beautiful colors of flowers and to stop. breathe. and enjoy life.

2 comments:

  1. love love love your blog background, so springy!


    xx


    http://www.br0keandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete