Friday, June 17, 2011

Packing, Father's Day and Hair..Oh My!

Packing (and doing tons of laundry) this weekend/upcoming week to fly to the place above. So Excited! I feel like we've waited so many weeks to get to this point. To see our family (ok mine by marriage) out there and it's practically here. Which means, the time will feel all too short. Two weeks just doesn't seem long enough. I'm more nervous about going through the security line then the actual flying part, which says a lot since I've flown 2.5 billion times and I still get scared every.single.time.

All I have to say is: Watch out TSA feel 'em up people, I will give you words if I need to!

Moving on....Father's Day!

I'm completely not prepared for this wonderful holiday. I have to get gifts and cards either today or tomorrow. I have no idea what I'm even going to get as far as gifts go. I haven't thought too hard about it. Ya know, I like to show my love and appreciation by procrastinating till the very last second.
Above: That's my Father-in-Law. He's a true Harley man, tattoos and everything. That's Ryan with him. He was probably over 1 at the time. Man time flies. (and NO he didn't ride on it, just sat on it!)


My Dad. Referred to as Papa by my kiddos. I pretty much look up to him for everything. Hero. He still complains I don't hug him or give him kisses (on the cheek people!) enough. I have to keep reminding him I'm not 2 years old anymore. I won't be holding his hand in the car and smothering him with kisses (again on the cheeks!) like I used to. Thankfully, I gave birth to my mini me. Molly. Let's just say she has her Papa wrapped around her little finger, and he wouldn't have it any other way.






This guy. Yeah this guy. The Hubs. The main man in my life. My baby daddy. Seriously couldn't be a parent with out him. He helps me so much with the kids. He also likes to get on the floor and wrestle with them. (why do I find that so endearing with men and their kids?) He plays the guitar for them, gives them (well Ryan) rides on the Seadoo's, and is just an amazing Dad.




Moving on...Hair.



Getting my hair done today. I sent these 3 pictures over to my stylist. If I could do the middle one, I would. My hair is just. crazy. Has a mind of it's own. It always turns dark even if I try to lighten it up. If it doesn't work out. Then the last one will be my option. Brown. Boring? Maybe, who knows. Bangs? I've been toying around with the idea. I just....don't know.









Busy weekend and week ahead. Looking forward to everything! Happy Father's Day to ALL the Dad's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment